Lots of reasons to pose with balloonsI had a wonderful birthday and was treated to a visit out west (Calgary and Vancouver)last week. I took my first love (Mom) with me for a few days and found myself in awe of how well love and friendship triumph over distance and time. Oh, what a grand time!
So where do we go from here, my friends? Nowhere but up, up and away!
Here we go with a few bigger and better goals for the upcoming 6 or so months...
(Although I'd love to list "graduating", I realize that this is not a goal, but a need! I have been at this degree for a donkey's age and am ready to turn the page. I will graduate in October, having finished all course work this summer. Woot!)
-Get accepted in to Kineseology or History/Phil of Science programs at a certain university near a certain tall, handsome, nerdly man.
-Be try-out ready by mid-August. This means getting started on conditioning work alongside my lifting schedule.
-Be selected to the varsity field hockey team at said university.
-Launch first issue of upcoming e-project with my good friend by July.
When do goals become needs? When we decide that we need more in life. More than just dreams, more than just ideas, more than just existence. Here's to everyone getting what they deserve; working hard, playing hard and occasionally taking a moment to realize that living the dream is a CHOICE.
Workout logs starting Monday.
2 comments:
Yes! And, yes.
hi jaya! thank you for your nice comment! i answered your question about the flour under your comment so others can see also should they have the same question. here it is! : http://cook-aunaturel.blogspot.com/2008/05/i-have-to-stress-that-this-bread-is.html
thanks again for stopping by my blog. if you try it let me know how it turns out! :)
Post a Comment