Monday, August 13, 2007

Week 2, Day 4 (Upper Body) - Mon, August 13 2007

Foam Rolling, Mobility work (foam rolling = not so much on the right latissimus!)

Resistance:
1) Face Pulls 3x12 (90s) - 50lbs
2) Neutral Grip db bench press 3x8-10 (90s) - 25lbs
3) Lat pulldowns 3x8-10 (90s) - 90lbs, 75, 75
4) 1 arm db Shoulder press (standing) - 15lbs, 20, 15
5) Y,T,W 3x10 (60s) - 5lbs
6) Scaptions 3x10 (60s) - 5lbs

Wow. This is by far the day I love most of the program! I can't explain what it is but I just have a fantastic time with these exercises and feel the ROM in my shoulders improving from workout to workout! If any of you out there cruddy shoulder mobility, or feel just a few synapses shy of awesome upper body movements, I strongly encourage you to check out Inside Out for pre-workout warm up/mobility work. Actually, if nothing else just get it because it has an amazing cover design.

Long walk tonight and AM lower body workout, PM practice tomorrow. Shwing!

No comments: