Soft tissue work, mobility drills.
Resistance:
1) Face Pulls 3x12 (90s) - 55lbs
2) Neutral grip db floor press 3x8-10 (90s) - 30lbs (5lbs increase from last week!)
3) Lat Pulldowns 3x8-10 (90s) - 95lbs (also up from last week!)
4) Single arm db shoulder press 3x8 (90s) - 20lbs, 15, 15
5) YTWs 3x10 (60s) - 8lbs, then 5 and 5.
5) Scaptions w/shrugs 3x10 (60s) - 5lbs
WHAT a workout! I am really getting in to my upper body days, strength-wise. My lower body workouts have a different focus (namely, healthier movement patterns and improved mobility) but I was sad to think that this might be my last stint with the iron for a little while!
This morning my tris, shoulders and lats are all feeling good-sore, but they'll be fresh and ready for Monday. I am thinking about doing a long, slow run today just to promote some blood flow to the lower body and keep motivated for tomorrow. I have basically been eating celebration meals all weekend long. I think my glycogen stores were repleted about 6x over! The important thing about today is just to be present so I can really enjoy my day with Dave, getting ready for tomorrow, soaking in the excitement and just centering myself so I can gather all of my powers and unleash some kind of (friendly) madness this week...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment