After a reflective, and at times difficult month, I am feeling reslient, refreshed and ready to overcome the residual effects of my concussion and poor (no longer) little nose! There comes a point when rest has done its part, when time had told and when it all seems to stand still. It is at this point that I felt a surge of life empower my veins with a life force that I have missed. It has been too long (5 weeks is a long time, man) since I have felt well enough to return to life as I like it. So here I am, not where I was before, but somewhere different, somwhere that sometimes feels behind, but somewhere that is exactly where I need to be right now.
So, I've been on a mission to finish this semester in scholastic style, to get my mal-firing butt in to tip top shape and fix the lastest hitches in the giddyup so I can get turn this body back in to a smooth operator! Mike and I are back on track and easing back in to training at the most realistic, sustainble pace possible. I'm tuning in to my body, and tuning out all doubt. Fresh motivation, renewed gratitude for my health and snowflakes in my eyelashes are just 3 of the infinite reasons I am happy to be working on being the best me possible.
No comments:
Post a Comment