When I think too hard, I simply cannot find the words. Perhaps it is a case of "too many minds", because the moment I let these minds drift into the sky like wild smoke, the words flow like a stream escaped from captivity.
(edit: review of The Last Samurai forthcoming)
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I await. With much anticipation and baited breath.
"Please forgive".
"Too many mind".
"Too many mind"?
"Hai".
"Mind, sword, mind, people watch, mind, enemy". No mind"
"No mind..."
First I badgered you for...at least a year, as I recall to see TLS, now I won't let up with the comment on your yet to be published comments.
Let it sink in. Savour it. Go back a few years. Remember, then revise your memories with what you know now.
At your very best, you're not a writer...you're a picture maker.
In the doing of this
you can find and discover yourself
and your present level of mobility
doesn't matter.
So, take your time.
Honour the moment.
Everything is a small thing
and
There are no
small things
When you understand
You will realize
that you don't need anything
Because everything will get you there.
And this will make you free.
But why go on and on
it's just a movie,
isn't it?
What a beautiful blog. I am also in Canada. Nice to meet u.
Thank you so much! This blog is not prolific or even sophisticated, but it's a very special place for me. I'm glad you enjoy it. Come back and "visit" anytime!
Post a Comment