Sunday, August 12, 2007

Week 2, Day 2 (Upper Body) - Sat, August 11 2007

Soft tissue work, Mobility Work.

Resistance:
1) Push Ups "plus" 3x10 (90s)
2) DB Rows 3x8 (90s) - 25lbs
3) Face Pulls 3x8 (90s) - 55lbs (wohoo, up 5!)
4) Skullcrushers (db) 3x10 (90s) - 12lbs
5) Y,T,W 3x10 (60s) - 5lbs
6) Reverse Crunch 3x10 (60s)

This workout was awesome! I really felt like the Y,T,W's were much more comfortable than last week. My shoulder mobility is on the mend for shizzle.

Mike (if you are reading) I haven't really been doing a ton of stretching PWO for upper body days, as none is really indicated. Is this a minor oversight or should I be doing any specific stretches after lifting?

1 comment:

Mike Robertson said...

You can do a more general stretch/cool-down, but as long as you're getting stuff in later in the evening (say an hour or two before bed), I'm not really worried w/true post-workout stretching.

Keep up the great work!

MR