Friends -
I would feel like a broken record if I confessed (yet again) to being negligent with my blog - which I so adore - but I have to entertain the risk, and thank you all for commenting and visiting and following along.
These past months, I have explored the familiar and the novel, as I've travelled forward in life, though it seems back in time, working and schooling in Ottawa. With a wedding around the corner and big goals to decorate my days, I have perhaps treaded on the indulgent side of "busy" and am now rethinking the density of my schedule. It has been a difficult decision, but I've decided not to take a second summer course, and that is because..
(drum roll please...)
ironandirun.com is just around the corner from its official launch! So while my absence from this blog has been due to hectic schedule, it has also been so that I can make of this blog, something much more creative, enjoyable and digestible. I hope you will all continue to visit until we switch over to the new site.
In the meantime, here are some words that echoed through my mind, as I have found myself in a deeply introspective mood lately...
"Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me"
-Kant
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ah, the moral law.
Nothing like it...and good pizza.
Don't feel that the moral law disallows the starry sky!
making virtues of vices...and ice cream of mices...in a state of nanga.
Good ole john jack.
Post a Comment